Skip to main content

DUNE

  Release date: 2021

Director: Dennis Villeneuve

Adventurous+Science Friction

This film is of a Paul Atreides who was an gifted man who was born in beyond his understandingshit travel the most dangerous planet in the universe to ensure that the future of his family and his people and his friends be safe because as Malevolent forces explode into conflict over the planet exclusive supply of most precious resourcesif you are a lover of science fiction movies and you will going to love this movie. Hope you have like our article you can easily watch the trailer of Dune on social media networks like YouTube, Netflix ,Facebook Instagram


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to treat diabetes ?

  Today i am sharing my experiance  with all of you . Before nine years ago when I came to know that I was  suffering from diabities ,shocked too much .my life became too much tension ful. No way was to treat it. all doctors suggested me to take allopathic medicines for life because sugar level was fasting  280 and pp was 396 . I was too much nervous . I was treated for two years by allopathic medicines after that I tried  Homeopathic & ayurveda also but no response found & when continune normal diet sugar level become  high .  After doing all efforts i started thinking why this disease comes in the life when I searched my past life .i was too much careless for my diet during my student life  I always ate sweets, packed items such as pijja,burger chowmin & that foods which was made before three hrs before.and was for away from plants food .. I started Ayurveda treatment and was cured that time soon I checked my sugar that was increased...

Formal letter Format

   Letter can be of two types  FORMAL  and  INFORMAL  letter.And there is one more also known as  Cover  letter.The format of  letter is most important while writing any letter whether it is Formal or informal. Formal letters contains topics such as   Cover letters Letters of intent Value proposition letters Business memorandum letters Promotion letters Reference letters Resignation letters Thank-you letters Let's start with formal letter Basically Formal letter is written to than person or any institution or for any kind of official purpose(work) for which we need to fulfil the formality. Formal letter Format Sender's address:  Brenda House                               350 Hyacinth Lane                               Culver City, CA 90230 (Tip-Don't exceed you address with more than 3...

c

  It's everyone's dream to meet their famous and favourite sport's players.So in this article i am going to talk about that how can you meet your favourite sport's player.there are many way from which you can easily meet your favorite sport's player which you like the most. According to your comfort you can chose any method to meet sport's player  from the given way's Way's to meet famous and favourite sport's player. 1) Follow your Sports player on social media websites such as Instagra, twitter, Facebook .You will get all the information related to you sports Player such as where he or she is going to play his or her next match location and many more things. 2)Send  massages directly to your favourite sport's player privately.And you can ask where we can meet  3)You can join official fanclub which is provided by team.